Who: Cassandra LaValle (such a beautiful name)
Where: Seattle, WA (love)
She doesn't need much of an introduction. We all know and love her style.
I am so honored to have her here to share her 6 secrets of domestic bliss...
(i'm definitely taking notes)
1. loads of tabletop options. i'm addicted to dishes, candlesticks, s&p shakers... anything to add personality to the table.
2. always having a variety of nibbles and wine on hand for unexpected company or indecisive dinners.
3. plants! they last so much longer than flowers and add a fresh feel. (not that i don't love flowers, too...)
4. photo walls and art. they both tell so much about the inhabitants of a home.
5. cozy throws around the house for cool summer breezes or chilly winter nights
6. candles for every room! fresh citrusy scents for the kitchen and warm spicy scents for the bedroom...
thank you so much, cassie, for sharing your brilliant style! We all adore you woman!
dish: martha stewart
nibbles: marcus nilsson
plants: marie claire maison
photo wall: thomas o'brien
throw: living etc.
candle: hugh stewart