Gray is so the hottest color right now!
I bought a gray dress today to wear to my friend Meghan's birthday party at The Village Idiot tonight.
It is one of my favorite places to go in Los Angeles, the perfect place to sip some wine on a cold night.
I am loving gray right now, it's everywhere. It seems to be the new color of 2010, not only in the fashion world...
but in the interior design world as well.
Here are some ways to add a little gray into your world.
1. Anthropologie rug
2. Gray circles lamp from West Elm.
3. Gray Nairobi throw from ZGallerie
4. Rebecca Minkoff bag Hobo
5. Stockings from grace home
6. Alexander Wang Daphne Duffel
7. Mark Rothko, Blue + Gray 1961 from Art.com
my gray inspirations:
victoria beckham, of course...
elizabeth and james Fall 09 collection...
molly sims 'gray-tastic' home