Right now I am looking for the perfect chair to go in the guest bedroom I am working on. We have most of the main pieces nailed down but we need to find that perfect chair to fit in the bedroom. I'm a huge believer of having extra seating in the bedroom. Sometimes you just want to retire to your room and just relax and take a breath, right? However, you shouldn't always be doing that in your bed. It's good to have a place to sit and have a conversation with the person in bed or maybe an extra place to watch the television. It makes a room feel more like a hotel suite than an actual bedroom and I find that feeling to be incredible. So, here I have selected a few chairs that I think would look lovely in any room...
1. Eli club chair in a darker grey color.
2. Beige linen chair (similar to #1, with nailhead trim in beige)
3. Safavieh beige club chair. This one is very simple yet chic.
4. French Louis club chairs are always in style.
5. Madison capri cabriole club chair, very chic.
6. Noir's elizabeth chair is my favorite.
image via dustatticjacket