Even though the weather still feels very Summer-y, Fall is right around the corner. With the stores already gussied up for Fall, I can't help but have my mind ready to transition every space I see into the glamorous Fall vibes. Fall is my absolute favorite season, so this time is so thrilling for me. Here is a master list of the essentials that I am feeling for this Fall...
2. We all know that I am in love with crystals for the home, its the ultimate Glam Shui. So, when I spotted this selenite crystal sputnik chandelier, I almost died. This is my absolute favorite light EVER.
3. If you don't know about Barefoot Dreams, you are missing out. This leopard blanket is the coziest blanket ever. It comes in two colors, both are absolutely beautiful.
4. Agate paperweights or bookends. Essential to ground the home with earthy elements in the Fall season.
5. This trend has come back around again. The gold sunburst wall collections. I found this beautiful gold mirror that can start you off on the right foot. It's affordable too!
6. The ultimate Fall candle. I just love the Fig Tree candle by Diptyque, especially in the green.
8. Marble is a trend that will never go away. I found this awesome and affordable marble coffee table with a minimalism vibe. I think this is a fantastic base for styling up a chic coffee table this Fall.