1. When I see designs that I have worked on come to life, its such an incredibly fulfilling feeling. I absolutely love to create. Which is one of the reasons why being pregnant is so incredible to me. The whole process of bringing things to life just amazes me. This is a shot of me at 22 weeks pregnant, feeling so excited knowing I am more than halfway there.
2. Tiny Boxwoods in Austin is so beautiful as are all the beautiful shops surrounding it. I had the most wonderful afternoon shopping in these gorgeous white ship lap rooms.
3. I think I am having a moment obsessing over coffee mugs. I loved this guy. P.S. How cute were my nails for Valentines day? Comme de Garcons inspired.
4. I could eat Pho almost daily. This is my favorite place to go, Elizabeth Street Cafe. I am so in love with this little corner.
5. I adore the gold backsplash in this little kitchen. Totally inspired me.
6. I love when you come across a color palette that inspires you. Can you tell how I am looking forward to the Spring weather?
7. I love this shot that was shared by one of my readers on instagram. Thank you so much @laptop_lifestyle_ladies
8. I've been making shopping trips lately to enhance my home. TJ Maxx has the best stuff for wellness. Here are a few things I picked up on this last trip. A new yoga mat, stretch bands, some vitamin gummy bears, detox foot pads, house slippers, and a face scrubber with a mask. I'm all about keeping up my workouts and health while pregnant.
9. I also like to grab things that inspire me to work better. How pretty are these pink and gold work supplies? Giving love to how I work.
10. I have become obsessed with healthy and positive affirmations. I say them aloud everyday. This one has been on repeat for me and I have really loved it. The butterfly is my spirit symbol so I love it that much more. Hope you have a beautiful weekend.