Truth is…after looking at this list, the name should be Gift Guide for the exotic mama. This is pretty much my personal Christmas list. Half of the things I already have ordered for myself and the other half is on my wish list. So, let me break it down a little bit for you….
Okay, I’m always shopping for cute things for Roman so we both can match and after I purchased my leopard coat, I wanted a cool leopard jacket for him too. I think this one is for girls, but my boy is totally able to rock any look.
I have fallen in love with the Kenneth Jay Lane Lion door knocker earrings. I mean if you have seen the cover of my book then you know these are very on brand for me.
How chic is this gold leopard bangle? I love this look for the wrist, makes a bold statement for any outfit.
This leopard faux fur coat by Kendall & Kylie is AMAZING. I got one and any woman should have one in their closet too. Pair it with an all black outfit and you will be looking so chic.
5. I can’t wait to pair this coat with a black tank and these Spanx leather liquid moto leggings. These are so chic. They go with everythihng.
6. Okay, so the other day I went shopping for a Winter perfume. As you know I am obsessed with smelling good. I decided to go with Diptyque Oud Palao. Oh my goodness it is so sexy. It has a masculine oud vibe which is spicy yet very soft. It is one of those fragrances that any woman can wear in the Winter to have people drawn to her, it has a very Hotel Costes vibe. I’m absolutely in love.
7. I want a crossbody bag because I have a diaper bag with me at all times, but I want something easy to carry while I am dealing with Roman. This beautiful black Gucci velvet crossbody is so cute. I love the gold details too. .
8. So I think on somedays that I don’t wear the coat these adorable leopard slides will look good with an all black look.
9. I just got this cool black little choker for myself. Can you guess what I customized it with?
10. Finally, I want to look chic at home too. You can’t forget leopard fuzzy house slippers.
Oh, and for the leopard lover in your life, THIS FASHION BOOK is a must buy. I’ll be grabbing a few for friends and perhaps myself too.