1. Just a little DECORATING FOR ABUNDANCE - Feng Shui Tip: The best place for placing a mirror is in your dining room, reflecting your dining table. You want to be sure to add fresh flowers or a bowl of fruit to the center of the table. Your mirror ensures that your prosperity is always reflected & doubled. So, be very particular of what is in the center of your dining table.
My dining room mirror is really high so tall flowers work best for me.
Lots of you guys have asked if the workshop is still available, and it is! You can join here and get your first email immediately. Why not begin this weekend?
2. A new update for Villa Noir, my commissioned art piece is in the dining now and I can't get enough of it.
3. This view shows a little bit of the light pink in the painting, I love the dash of color.
4. Absolutely adore this shot of my book styled by @satuwunjo ?
5. A page from my book with one of my favorite quotes. If you need some more inspiration on life and decorating, grab my book, head to the park and take some notes. If you have already read it, I would love to see a picture of how you style it up AND would you be so kind as to leave a review here, I'd love to see who is reading!
6. Obsessing over the polaroiding right now. Caught a shot of my dining room art. Loved it.
7. This is the camera I used and I am obsessed. It's affordable and fun, makes a really cool birthday gift too.
8. My virtual design clients are just rocking my world right now. They are having me push my boundaries and really think outside of the box. So I of course had to head straight to the glossies for inspo. The magazines for Fall are coming out so I wanted to be sure to catch up on all the Summer ones. Take a look at my favorite one.
10. For those of you who have ever thought about becoming a decorator or designer, or wanted to know more about up-leveling your current business. This article is for you! It's back to school time and a perfect time for you to take the leap with my help in the masterclass. Feel free to pass along to a friend who you know would be fantastic at it! I was shopping for flowers the other day and the florist actually decided to join the course because he was tired of working for someone else, felt confident about his talent and dying to become an interior floral designer. Dreams do come true!