1. Do you believe that you deserve everything you deeply desire? When I first got the call in my spirit that I was meant to go deeper in my work with my clients, I prayed about finding new ways to be in service to those who are looking for a blissful life! I am truly honored to be living, breathing and walking out my hearts desire and life purpose. To be working with individuals who value designing a beautiful life as much as I do. I have always found that when you ask God for help, he ALWAYS provides opportunities quickly, but we have to be open to the call. Trusting in your intuition is the fastest way to believe that you are worthy of all that you dream. If you missed the last love letter and my latest business breakthrough, sign up for my list here.
2. I am always so excited how stylish my Blissful Living readers are. How chic is this little set up by @sarahgracehome. Her words absolutely made my week. She said:
"If you haven't read Blissful Living by Ashlina Kaposta, you're really missing out!! It's such an inspiring book to start decorating your home in a way that it becomes your sanctuary and something you look forward coming home to. It changed my perspective and now I'm buying things differently, things that make me feel joy to be around. One of the things that stood out to me (among many amazing tips) is she was talking about even if you're only going to be living somewhere temporarily, say six months or so, don't hesitate to decorate your place and make it your own. Make your time there wonderful even if it's only six months. This made me think about my own home. We've been thinking about moving for about a year now and because of that, I've delayed doing some projects, painting etc because I keep thinking I'll be somewhere else soon. But after reading that, I realized she's totally right. I'm going to start doing some fun projects and paint the walls the color I want even if I'm not living here forever. You've got to make your home your favorite place to be! Okay, I can go on and on about this amazing book lol but thought I'd share. I'm so excited to make some changes in my home that I've been putting off. 👌✨."
3. If you want in on the Blissful Living conversation, join us in the Blissful Living Lounge facebook group. I've absolutely loved connecting with my lovely blissful community!
4. Absolutely obsessed with this color palette. Soft greys, marble, rose gold, mercury glass & white. So lovely.
5. Kind of reminds me of this little corner in my bedroom from the Decorating for Abundance workshop.
6. Who else is ready for Game of Thrones this Summer???
7. I think my goal is to have a home kitchen with a pink tufted settee.
8. I fell in love with the barstools at Whole Foods that we sat in this weekend.
9. How beautiful is this sitting room? It was the backdrop for my latest Decor Therapy LIVE client. Learn more about Decor Therapy here.