1. I've been loving my office lately. I've been really putting a lot of energy around how I work at home in a way that gets me really excited to begin my day. I surround myself with glimmery gold at my desk to really perk up the vibes.
2. Here's a little Feng Shui tip I shared on my insta stories and I got so many people asking for more tips. Not to worry, join us in the Blissful Living workshop today, we've just began a whole 6 week course on getting your home geared up for wealth and abundance. The first video went out this morning so be sure you get in on all the fun!
3. We've also been having a lot of fun in the Blissful Living facebook group. We often talk about things like, ways to unwind your day, music to listen to while you're at home and keys to a blissful life.
4. I am absolutely in love with how my clients hanley chandelier looks in the space. Can't wait to finish these rooms.
5. I also love when my readers send me snaps of them styling up my Blissful Living book. How feminine and adorable is this?
6. Some days I love different areas of my home more than others. This week, I was in love with the glam softness of my bathroom. I always hang my robe on a hanger on the door so I never miss a day of wearing it! So luxurious.
7. I always believe in the power of words at home. Something about framed quotes bring an energy to the meaning it has for you. I decided to paint my favorite quote on this painting. When I wake up, I think of these beautiful words. It's inspiring! It's exciting! You should try it too.
8. I've been spending a lot of time in South Florida boating and taking in all the sunshine. Feels fantastic. I haven't liked Summer this much in a long time.
9. Incase you missed it, I did a little podcast. See it in this post here.
10. This is the quote in my bedroom from the photo above.