I've been working on my clients office space and the inspiration for the space is black + floral. The wallpaper is the dark floral paper by Ellie Cashman. I love everything she does. So for Spring, I am totally decking myself out in all things black + floral. Here are just a few things that I am inspired by right now. . .
- the floral art by Parima Studio is calling out to me right now. It would be a fabulous addition to my bathroom. It could use a little flower power.
- I think a black juju hat like this one or any black textured wall hanging will be a glam Spring addition.
- I am in love with this black floral dress with bell sleeves.
- I have always been in love with the florals from the NEST parfume collection. This midnight fleur is one of the best ever.
- How adorable is this Ted Baker journal and pen? I must have this.
- Gianvito Rossi makes fabulous pumps. These with black floral and clear sides are so hitting the mark for me. Would be so chic with jeans and a black tee.
- out of all the black candles, this Voluspa blend is one of my favorites.
- the Ellie Cashman pillow would make my sofa look ridiculously good.