1. My favorite time of the day is sunset. It is literally the sky filled with gold, pinks, lavenders. It's such a beautiful color palette. I always get inspired during the golden hour. Especially when in Manhattan.
2. It was such an honor to be featured and interviewed on Million Dollar Decorating. Check out my interview with James Swan here. It's a fabulous podcast with interviews from some of my most favorite designers. Still to this day, I get so geeked out excited to be in the company of designers I admire so much. Times like this make me feel so fortunate for my career.
Side note: I was also featured on Ideal Home. . .a 10 things special!
4. My mornings always begin with coffee, meditation and a little bit of reading. If you haven't read this magazine, I highly recommend it.
5. Here is my living room mediation spot, with my glam little mediation pillow.
6. If you have been curious about mediation, by popular request I create a guided meditation similar to the ones I used when I first began learning how to meditate. Blissful Living Meditation. It's a super easy guide to listen to in the mornings. P.S. For those of you who signed up for the 30 day workshop, you will get this meditation.
7. How beautiful is my new amethyst?
8. I will never tire of leopard print. Such a fabulous neutral, no?
9. Popped by Restoration Hardware the other day. Now that Spring is approaching its time to get our outdoor living situations in order. This is my current inspiration.
10. Be truthful, gentle and fearless. Especially when yourself. Have a beautiful week! xo