1. Crystals & Candles. This week Kim Kardashian West launched her newest fragrance, the Crystal Gardenia collection. I followed her launch party on Snapchat because I am obsessed with launch party design & decor. I was absolutely in love with the crystals and candles all over the tables. Spiritual glamour at its best.
2. Removable chinoiserie wallpaper. It's no secret that I have been in love with chinoiserie style wallpaper. In fact, lately I have been looking at adding some to my own bedroom. To my surprise, I found this delightful removable wallpaper from Tempaper. It comes in gold, too see below. This is a dream for any renter. Snag yours here.
3. One Room Challenge Finale. I have always loved keeping up with the ORC, I've participated too! This week was the final reveals and I fell in love with this chic office space by The House that Lars Built. Such a vibrant and creative work space, I could imagine a lot of fun things happen there. I also love this pretty room that Simply Grove did for her in-laws. So beautiful & moody.
4. Blue Box Cafe. Now, you can literally have breakfast at Tiffany's. The new hot spot in New York has every girl dying for an instagram shot in this chic little cafe. If you visit the city, you must check this cheeky place out.
7. Unique organization. I've been trying to encourage all of you to organize, organize, organize. It's the secret to feeling stress free for the holidays. I've been looking for ways to store my sunglasses and I finally found this chic idea from Retroflame. It's an acrylic nail polish holder that doubles as a chic wall storage solution.
9. Beaded chandeliers. This bathroom I designed is coming along. . .and we finally found the perfect chandelier. I can't wait to get this hung. I am obsessed with beaded chandeliers right now. Here are a couple more I love...
10. Inspired living. If you didn't read this weeks love letter, make sure you do. I've got some exciting news to tell you! I am so eager for whats to come in 2018!