Nothing is more exciting to me than decorating a new space. Especially a new bedroom. In my last home, my bedroom was super dark, relaxing, had a ton of personality. My new bedroom has an entire wall of floor to ceiling windows so I feel the desire to brighten things up. Something in me wants everything to be in white and let the natural light really pour in. I got rid of a lot so I want the room to be very minimal and clean. Plants, cozy textures, crystals and soft energy. I fell in love with my chinoiserie style nightstands, they were perfect in my old room. However, with my cleaning up the energy in my space, I am really looking for the perfect mirrored nightstands. Mirrored furniture only opens up a space and makes it feel more glamorous. Naturally this feels like the right move for me. In the photo above, I love this Hollywood style table.
Mirrors also amplify energy in whatever reflects out. They add more space and they always bring the energy of refreshment and calm into any space.
These are all looks that I have on my inspiration boards for my new space. I've also been on the hunt for nightstands around or under $500 because I may only live here for less than a year. Let's take a look at what I found. . .
1. I think this one has that hollywood glam vibe to it, which I absolutely love.
2. This mirrored cabinet is a nice size and I like the X detail.
3. I also love the black detail in this gorgeous 3 drawer nightstand. Very deco glam.
4. This pretty little nightstand is clean looking and very chic.
5. This nightstand is very pretty too!
6. This may be the winner, Hollywood glam style accent table.
So many options and there are plenty more I found too. Shop my picks here: