1. What a week it has been. I have been working with some new clients and I have to tell you, everyone has been asking me for black, black and more black. I am so happy to see so many people open to using this color in their own homes. I can tell you from experience, the color makes almost every room feel like you're in a boutique hotel. Glam Bam thank you Ma'am.
2. I've also been loving all things blush. This pretty little workspace, has me inspired to add some pink to the mix.
3. The best part about blush, is that if you mix it with deep jewel tones, you can get such a rich and glamorous vibe.
4. I spoke last week about spiritual decorating and when I stopped by this place, I had to take a shot of the living room. It's my fabulous friends living room entry and everyone loves to be in this room. When you decorate your home with good energy, everyone will be attracted to it.
5. The guest room I stay in is a room I helped decorate. Deep jewel toned walls and sweet bohemian accents. I brought in my favorite travel candle for the weekend and without even burning it, it smells the entire room up. So blissful.
6. I pretty much spent all of the latter part of the week in and out of stores. Sales are ON! It's such a good time to get the home redone. How fabulous is this bookshelf? It's a mega score and its at Homegoods! Brass and lucite bookcases are showstoppers.
7. I have always loved mirrored furniture. I especially love this set inside black. So glam.
8. I've been working on this beautiful set of chairs for a client. I love the blush but I think we are going to go with the soft gray blue color.
9. I've been seriously working on some awesome videos. Be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel so you don't miss whats coming next. Have anything you want me to talk about? Let me know in the comments below and I will do my best to create a video to cover it.
10. I have been doing a LOT, I mean a LOT of things that are completely outside of my comfort zone. Like for example, showing my face in video. What I am learning through challenging myself to let go of the fear of judgement and do it anyway is pretty amazing. I've learned that there really is no such thing as failure. Because the real magic is the empowerment that you gain, when you do something that you are afraid of. So, whether you do something and bomb or do something and rock it, either way you WIN! It's a personal achievement and will vibrate more success and awesomeness throughout the rest of your life.
Happy dreaming my loves.