1. I'm not always the biggest new year resolution advocate but this year, I have decided to attempt to read 1 book a week. I've always felt like a student of life and enjoy learning, expanding, growing and becoming a better version of myself every single day. This book, the Motivation Manifesto by Brendon Burchard is my book for this week and I have LOVED it.
Here are a few other books I have loved reading. . .
2. As designers, it is very important that we keep ourselves up on whats happening the local boutiques. I went out shopping this week and really loved the mixes with purple and grey and gold.
3. Never forget to add a dash of green through plants and succulents. They bring life and wellness to your overall bliss.
4. I love my sweet little meditation pillow from Brentwood Home.
5. I am so in love with my bedroom right now...adding the Sophia Loren print above my bed was the right move. Take a look inside my bedroom and see why I chose to put the photo there.
6. If you didn't read my post on planning, I suggest you check it out. I had such a successful week, thanks to making a few changes in my planner.
7. People ask me where my inspiration comes from. I find inspiration almost everywhere these days. This jacket totally inspired me for a bedroom project.
8. Playing with my crystals this week was so fun. Especially when I saw my pyrite rock in a whole new way. I never realized it was heart shaped.
9. I've been very active in making my daily rituals more fun. Baths are becoming my favorite space for self care. Reading my books, indulging in a glass of wine and delighting in my favorite bath salts. Have you tried LUSH?
10. I love these words.