1. I spent the beginning part of this week really jazzed up about the list of things I have coming up ahead of me. A while back, I decided that I was going to spend more time creating versus being competitive. Competitive meaning trying to keep up with my deadlines, daily blog posts, paperwork and ordering for my clients, checking emails, keeping up with my social media accounts. It takes a lot of work to be ahead of the competition. So, I'm in the mode of creativity. Focusing on the creation of new, allowing others to step in where I may not be so effective and resourceful.
SHOP MY DESKTOP LOOK:
3. Meanwhile, back in my business. This is my inspiration shot for a new spa I am designing. Isn't it beautiful?
4. I love the gold and grey bohemian glam vibe, don't you? Anthropologie makes it just so easy and fun to buy new hardware. I am loving these three.
5. Crushing on the art deco vibe on this velvet fabric.
6. My clients zen lounge is coming along just beautifully...
7. People often ask me how I get inspired for my designs. Let me tell you, all it takes is just walking out of the front door. I went shopping at the new Forty Five Ten boutique in Houston and it was so beautiful. I loved this gold leaf wallpaper.
8. I also went to dinner at this beautiful restaurant. How fabulous is the decor? I wish you could see the gigantic chandelier and staircase. Totally inspiring.
9. These words really inspired me this week.
10. More than anything, the fact that after 3 years, I have finally finished my book! Nothing inspires me more. I hope you guys like it as much as I loved writing it. It's definitely a labor of love.