1. I have been meaning to give you guys a tour of my new space, I really have. It's just that I am still waiting for a few arrivals and I am not really finding the artwork that I am really looking for. Sometimes shopping for art is a little bit of a journey. For now, here is a little peek at my dining room. This has been my beautiful little dinner party space, its so dreamy and cozy at night.
2. Many of you have asked for my wall colors so here is a little shot of my initial mood board for Villa Noir. I wanted the main walls to be a rich satin black. It seemingly looks matte but with a little bit of light it shines beautifully. The color is Caviar by Sherwin Williams. In my bedroom and bathroom I went with Grizzle Gray. It's so dramatic and pretty I love it.
3. My coffee table area is another one of my favorite spaces at home. My black velvet tufted bench just makes the perfect setting. You can put your feet up, stack books and trays with candles and coasters. It keeps the soft vibe which goes perfectly with my super plush black moroccan rug.
4. In my bedroom, I have my vanity. Check out this post where I tell you all about it.
5. I've been obsessed with my LV planner and its new contents. I have also been obsessed with creating mood boards in my dream book. It's where I have been keeping my recipes, color palettes and ideas for new creativity.
6. Bath time is the ultimate luxury. I like to make it extra special with pretty candles and flowers and delicious smelling bath salts. I've been finishing up my book that I have been dying to share with the world. So many ideas have happened right here, it's my bliss zone.
7. Before I go to sleep, I love to spray my pillows with beautiful sprays like this one. I also found this fantastic coconut oil that I put around my eyes and all over my neck before sleep. It combats wrinkles, of course, we all need to care for our needs during sleep too.
8. I've also been scrolling instagram late night. I am so in love with everything velvet. Especially blush pink heels like this.
9. I have been working late nights with my Elite and Elevate coaching clients. My private 90 day program for changing your life. It's extremely fulfilling watching my clients change their lives. It's important to remember that we are all just in progress. It doesn't have to look perfect or be done perfectly, as long as we take the first step towards ALL of the things that we truly desire. Don't wait or be held back from living the life of your dreams.
10. What can you do to go towards your dreams?