1. Right after NYC, I flew over to Atlanta for Atlanta Market. It was of course, a fabulous market and I got to see some of my favorite design friends. Like this guy, Brian Patrick Flynn, who is the master designer behind the HGTV dream homes.
2. The main theme at market this year was the Pantone color of the year mix. I loved this display of rose quartz and serenity blue.
3. While in Atlanta, we stopped by the Swan House. It was an absolutely breathtaking home. It's the mansion from the Hunger Games movies.
4. In Atlanta, the Restoration Hardware was massive. There was so much to get inspired by. I love the new modern collections, especially the low marble coffee table. I think I need one of these.
5. After Atlanta market, I went out to Dallas market and partnered up with Philips Co. showroom to style up a vignette. There was so much beautiful wood and metallics that I created a cool zen glam inspired look.
6. Made a stop by Scout Design Studio and fell hard for these swans. They are so Lisa Vanderpump, no?
7. I am also searching for the perfect tufted chairs for one of my clients. You really can never have enough tufting in my humble opinion. Here are a few of my favorite tufted pieces. . .
8. Selecting a wallpaper for my clients powder room and I can't decided which one is my favorite out of these. I want to use them all. #designerproblems
9. A quiet little vignette in my moms house. Black and gold must run in the family.
10. My favorite thing over the entire course of markets are these incredible crystal lamps. Drops mic.
Stay tuned for my posts on Atlanta Market and on the Austin Tribeza Interiors Tour. Be sure to follow me on snapchat for the behind the scenes action ( thedecorista )