1. Antiquing season has been off to a great start. Round Top is here and I have been shopping my heart out. Loving the things I have found this year. Here I am shopping with my sister at her fab antique booth.
2. By far, my most favorite have been old perfume bottles with the puff and tassles. Black and gold of course.
3. I also think this tiger was probably my ultimate find. Didn't take him home but really, really wanted to.
4. Of course, I was on the hunt for a brass and lucite desk like this one. . .
5. Or amazing light fixtures like this glam one in Niki Schwan's store in LA.
6. I would also love a glam vanity area like this, it is absolutely looking like my dream closet.
7. Totally gives me that Laudree vibe. . .
8. I love the feminine romantic look, but I also am smitten with the masculine look too. It's very Greg Natale.
9. Speaking of Greg Natale. I was so excited to meet him at What's New, What's Next in NYC. He is so stylish and even so much more kind and hip in person. I adore him.
10. This is my mood right now. Hope you guys had a great weekend.