1. One of my favorite pieces in my home is my DIY gold and black python mirror. I used the most gorgeous wrapping paper and it made the mirror so incredibly chic.
2. Speaking of the whole DIY thing, I've been crushing on these marble paper covered frames. Kind of wanting to try this...
3. I've also been coveting LC's closet too. How gorgeous is this? The glass doors, wood floors, zebra rug and black and white luggage. . .In. love!
4. My zebra rug went missing with the rest of my stolen things and I am really missing my zebra rug. Trying to not let this pretty living room make me get another one. Something I want the gold one too. What do you think I should do? (home of @luxereportdesign)
5. I am obsessed with this lamp. Can anybody help me find it.
6. You've seen my black and gold one, and now I am obsessed with my black and white Chanel, tea, coffee mug. I absolutely love it. The bigger the mug, the bigger my coffee intake which means I am more focused on work. Always a good thing for an entrepreneuress right?
7. I also spend WAY too much time at the local Starbucks working on things and the one in my hood got a GORGEOUS makeover. When did black tufted leather and beautiful browns grace brick walls inside a Starbucks? Love!
8. That stylish Starbucks is everything. It's where I spend most of my time writing my program curriculums and scheming up my e-design plans. It's even where I dedicate my time building my personal brand. I teach a ton of tips, tricks and strategies in my newest E-book The Passionista Playbook.
9. When I am not working at my favorite coffee shops, I'm at my beautiful desk. Preferably with flowers.
10. Just saying.