Most of the time I blog about decorating but a little secret about me, I love beauty. I'm not a big 'make up' kind of girl, I can do just fine with some mascara, lipgloss and bronzer. When it comes to the skin, vitamins, health, etc, I am a junkie. I love to pay that same kind of attention to my home. I've noticed that when I am stuck in my work or my life, I can find the problem within my home. If my room or office is a mess or I haven't killed new piles of clutter, something is just off in me. Keeping your home smelling good and freshly clean is an essential part of creating beauty and luxury inside of your home and keeping yourself motivated and productive. It just goes hand in hand.
So, today I am going to share with you 5 of my essential beauty tools for my home, that keep it beautiful and keep me on my game!
1. Essential oils are my biggest weakness. I use them in my bath and at night before I go to bed. I am in love with this SpaRoom Aroma Harmony spa diffuser/humidifier. It plays music while infusing your favorite oils into your home. Lavender is great for when you are about to go to sleep. I like lemongrass for purifying the air. I absolutely swear by essential oils in the home. (use in your bedroom and living areas)
2. Jo Malone Linen Spray in Lino nel Vento. First, anything Jo Malone is going to make for beautiful decor as the packaging is just perfect. Spraying your sheets before you make up the bed, keeps your bed fresh and smelling fantastic. I use it on my chairs, pillows, couches, curtains, etc. It keeps everything clean and fresh and having that done just makes you feel more beautiful and put together. (use in your bedroom and living rooms)
3. Scented Drawer liners. Anthropologie has the best line of Vanilla Pear ones. I put these all over my home in my favorite scents. I use them in my dressers, in any sort of office drawer, closet and bathroom shelves. They add a beautiful touch.
4. I can't say enough how important it is to have a good smelling, clean home. It is imperative to your personal success. Caldrea countertop spray in Rosewater Driftwood is absolutely the most intoxicating countertop cleanser in the world. Before I have guests, I spray and clean every surface with this because the smell is so heavenly and it lasts for hours. Trust me and get it, you will be thanking me later. (use in your kitchen and bath)
5. Yes to Grapefruit Basil hand soap. I have this soap at every single counter in my home. It's 98% natural ingredients and keeps my hands smelling so good all day long. I personally like to make sure I am taking care of my hand skin, especially because I clean the house so much. I also like to keep my nails long and nice, this doesn't affect that. Such a fab soap.
Remember kids, its all in the details!