1. I absolutely love organized art walls. This one with beach snaps is so serene and a fun way to incorporate printed out instagram photos. I love the black and white striped banquette cushion too.
2. Have such a crush on this little office space by @goldalamode. She got the legs at IKEA, spray painted them gold and bought a piece of glass for the top. That's ballin' on a budget right there.
3. Speaking of ballin'. How amazing is this large mirrored coffee table? I am madly in love with it.
4. My e-book is now revised and the new edition is for sale on Amazon. Get your copy here now!
5. Have you guys signed up for the LiketoKnow.It app yet? You can follow me here and see where to buy my things in my home, like my most recent 'whats on my bookshelf'.
6. Absolutely in love with the idea of chains as a curtain tieback. Such a glam and edgy idea.
7. I was sick this week and my sweet friend made me this gorgeous arrangement in my most favorite fall colors. Love the way it looks against the black walls in my home.
8. I just love seeing all my fabulous readers and how they are taking part in the 30 days to domestic bliss challenge. Love your pics! Take the challenge here.
9. One challenger took an old chunky wood, hand-me-down bed and painted it black. It took her bedroom to an entirely different Hollywood Glam level. Black paint works wonders, no?
10. My Unleash Your Ista courses most popular quote. I love it.