1. In my opinion there is nothing a little bit of white paint can't fix. After staring at my desk for a while, I realized it needed a coat of white paint and a hard surface top. I went to Lowe's and had a plexiglass cut to fit my desk. It makes my desk so much easier to work on. Smooth for writing and hard incase of any coffee spills. Genius move.
2. Some girls would say they love really high heels, well I love really high headboards. This one actually looks pretty easy to DIY. I'm loving the color too. I'm pretty inspired.
3. I'm a Frenchie lover, what can I say. My bestie Vanessa's dog Francois is just so adorable. I love this peacock chair combo, I had to take a little photo op.
4. Then I came across this photo of another frenchie on a chair. This chair a little bit more up my glam alley. Love love love love love.
5. I need this furniture in my life. Not sure where to get it in the states, but that round coffee table calls my name. It also looks like another DIY project coming on. I don't know whats gotten into me.
6. Perhaps I'm inspired by my own 30 days to domestic bliss challenge. Have you joined the movement? If not, check it out here.
7. I've LOVED getting everyones emails, tweets and photos on instagram. This one is a shot of one of my girls @mrssschultz and her #domesticbliss30 styling session. LOVE.
8. I'm also heavily considering this filing system to happen for my home organization area.
9. I'm also really feeling this room and that black triangle shaped coffee table. Want this now.
10. Happy Valentine's Day everyone. I hope you are not only enjoying today with the people that you love, but that you are also taking time to care for yourself. Yesterday, my friends and I indulged in bubbly, chocolate and fruit. Treating yourself is one way to give yourself the TLC you need, right? It was so lovely. I encourage you all to not miss the chance to give love to yourself too. HVD! xo