1. A well executed wallpaper situation is always on. I have long been a fan of the Kelly Wearstler channels look, so this little nook is right up my alley. Especially with the customized Jonathan Adler lucite and brass bench I have been coveting. For. Like. Ever.
2. Speaking of brass, the other day while walking over on the Upper East Side, I stumbled upon these gorgeous rock crystal lamps and I am absolutely in love.
3. I am in love with the way this project of mine is turning out. Farrow + Ball "brassica" on the walls. It's absolutely stunning, its a bit grey and a bit purple. I would use this color everywhere if I could.
4. How fantastic is the brass chandelier?
5. The Art of the Visit is definitely a read that should be on any true domestic gals coffee table. Plus the color is fab too.
6. Embroidery is such a beautiful luxury. It's all in the little things.
7. This lucite wine holder from Italy has got me like. . .WANT!
8. I always had the biggest crush on Lenny Kravitz. Then I started seeing his design work and fell even harder for him. I love what he does creatively. He recently partnered with CB2 on a collection and its pretty good.
9. I am also a big fan of soft white tones at the moment. This chair and room says it all!
10. Keep only positive thoughts in your head. Enjoy the weekend. xo