1. It's been a while since I have picked up fresh blooms for my office and this past week I realized I need them to work better. I especially love pale cream roses with blush tips. My gold diary is everything, I'm in love with taking notes. Get it here.
2. Then I spotted this gorgeous floral wreath in the most amazing autumn color palate and it occurred to me, blooms on door can make you live better.
3. I was at Ikea again and I'm still in shock over this gorgeous black and white rug. So chic and would be a showstopper in any living room.
4. In addition to the pretty purple and gold items all over my home, I've got plenty of black and white happening, so this rug could really work.
5. One of my very good friends Jessi from NYC collective reached out to me for some E-decorating help + this is the layout we came up with for her office art wall. Now she's off to get things together & I can't wait to see what she comes up with. Stay tuned.
6. To be completely honest, I've never been a HUGE fan of art walls. I like things a little different. I LOVE this art wall look. Black shelves, black frames with no matting. SO so so so chic.
7. This surprise showed up in my life for my birthday and has blown me away. I've been working on my laptop for so long but finally have seen the light. The big screen is where its at.
8. I hit up Dallas Market this week to check out whats new and fresh. I stopped by a favorite of mine, Studio A. I fell in love with the natural glamour vibe happening.
9. Global Views, another favorite, gave me my new favorite color combination. Navy + bronze/copper. Such a sophisticated and chic combo. This is definitely my new obsession.
10. Have you gotten your FREE copy of my latest e-book? Join in on the fun and get yours now.