1. For summertime, usually people go lighter with their hair. I decided to go darker. Since my hair girl has moved to a new space, I got really excited for the new salon decor. Especially these gorgeous pink tufted chairs.
2. This is a better view of the arrangement. Don't we also love the nate berkus gold & white tray.
3. Speaking of Nate Berkus, I am so in love with his new prism dishware collection. I love the geometric shape of the edges. I have the whole collection and I just love it.
4. I also am a huge believer in black tapered candles. They make my living room look really good.
5. I am also obsessed with book shopping these days. I've been hitting up my thrift shops and scouring the book racks for books with black binding and fab titles. They make for such chic bookshelf decor.
6. A few sitting on my entryway console with my Eduardo Garza for west elm box.
7. I am in love with this art wall. Black and white photos printed out that look vintage. A totally different take on the overdone colorful wall I see everywhere.
8. I also was kindly grated some totally chic hair tools. Malachite hair dryer? Art Deco hair straightener? Oh yes please! Cortisio hair tools are actually pretty strong which I love because I have a ton of very thick hair.
10. I always love to get some good wisdom in my life and this just really gave me what I needed. Happy Monday everyone!