What a fun week it has been. The weather down here in Austin, has just been magical, you know that So Cal type of weather which is my absolute favorite. I've been such a busy bee hitting up all the design sources in town, I've discovered a few new places, met some lovely new faces and am so beyond blessed to celebrate my dad's birthday with him. I am also feeling a huge creative bug, I just love when that happens. I'm pretty sure its the weather, when weather is good I am always at my best.
1. The Loft is one of my new fave shopping spots for decor. I want this console & those gorgeous lamps too. Mary Macdonald lamps are always winners.
2. I've been real estate shopping a lot lately and I just love when streets with doors like this sneak up on me.
3. I'm pretty much obsessed with this coffee table. It's a twist on my favorite black and white stripes look.
4. I stopped by Bijan Rugs to do a little rug shopping. My new obsession, I could just touch gorgeous silk rugs all day.
5. The bag I had designed for me, remember it? It's totally rocking my world. I get compliments on it all the time and I just smile when I look at it.
6. Fell in love with my Aunt Susan's entertaining spread in the April issue of Veranda, you guys MUST go get it. She throws the best parties, there's a lot to learn from her.
7. Love this work of art. I don't remember who did it but I just love the relaxed glamour it gives.
8. Arhaus. Ever been? Well, if they have one in your area please go. You will thank me.
9. I just love art galleries. I could be at them all day. Especially the ones in towns like Austin, Nashville, Palm Springs, etc. It's the smaller towns with those that have the wildest imaginations. I'm a sucker for a gorgeous nude drawing.
10. Attention art galleries. When your lighting is right, I take you so much more seriously. Case-in-point, this dripping chandelier at an art gallery I was at yesterday. It just makes the place so much more magnificent!
hope you all had fabulous weekends. here's to another wonderful week! xx