1. My holiday in Austin has really been so much fun. This year I was lucky enough to find myself a pink tree, and I couldn't be more excited about it. We went all out on decorating it this year, exactly to my personality. Every time I see it, it makes me smile. Decorating the tree always makes the best memories.
2. This candle from Archipelago, paper white, has made this home smell so good this holiday. It's my new fave. The kitchen has been full of yummy smells from cookies and other baked goods we have been making so I never want to overwhelm with fragrance. This might be the perfect candle blend for the holiday season.
3. This one is my favorite ornament. Its a glittery black chandelier, the decorista symbol, so it was fit for me.
4. How pretty does this pink tassle look on the vintage green dresser in my home? It makes just the perfect little touch. It's all about the little details.
5. I scored these adorable little brass shell sconces for 99 cents and one of those old brass toast holders, which make great mail sorters. Thrifting in Austin has just been so much fun. I got some gold candles to put in the sconces and they look so beautiful, especially in the holiday decor.
6. I found these beautiful paintings which really inspired me. I love the way they are mixed. I need these in really big oversized pieces.
7. My tumblr blog, decorista daydreams, turned 4 years old this week. Sometimes I can't believe how long I've been obsessing over inspiring photos. To this day, its still so much fun.
8. This holiday season I've also realized another way I love to be inspired by decor. Old classic movies. We've been watching holiday movies on TCM lately and I fell so hard for the movie Moonlight Bay with Doris Day. The set decor is so fun and fabulous, they weren't afraid to mix big and bold patterns again and again throughout the home. I loved it.
9. There is nothing better that coffee & sweets in the mornings. My latest obsession is La Patisserie in Austin. Woah. They have the best macaroon boutique ever. I couldn't even pick a favorite. The croissants are to die for. I'm thinking of getting that macaroon maker I was telling you all about, how fun would that be?