1. The launch of my new site has been such an exciting project for the past few months, so finally getting to publish it has just made me week so much fun!
2. Colorful chandeliers can be so cool, this one changed my whole perspective on plain versus color.
3. If you have been reading me for any period of time you know that my grandmother is my favorite woman ever. She is just awesome. Her birthday was this weekend so I decided to spend some time in Texas and throw her a big birthday party. She turned 96 on 9/6, kind of a big deal.
4. How completely chic is this horn + leather chair. So very Austin, Texas cool.
5. Glossy black walls + mirrored little nooks for the liquor made for such a chic bar. So glam.
6. Even my hair salon in Austin (Orange Salon) is so chic. My girl Sarah K. made my hair to such perfection and while she was doing so, I was sipping mimosas and checking out this fab glitter artwork.
7. Ah, this large black chandelier rocked my world for sure. I so need one.
8. So, this coffee table situation makes me want to recreate this very look somewhere fun.
9. I found this poster earlier in the week, seems like its all around the city lately. Loving the little diamond look.
10. Speaking of the city, I am so excited to be speaking with Lynette Lewis at the Love Your Life event. Hope you New York gals can come out!