1. This week has been a nice week back in the city. The fall weather went from muggy to absolute perfection. This is about the time when fires start getting lit and cocktail hour at home swings back into action. How adorable is this little bar area...
2. I also helped style this silver cocktail area with all things found in beautiful little vintage stores in the city.
3. I took so many pictures of my grandmothers home, pretty much because it is so incredibly vintage chic. The memories I have of her getting ready here every day are just the best. When I was a little girl, I would sit on her lap and just watch in awe as she put on her makeup. I do pretty much the same routine everyday. She taught me so well.
4. A close up of her fab perfume bottle collection and the metallic wallpaper. So fun.
5. Just a little shot of the doors of new york...you know how much I love them.
7. Neon pink and clear striped pumps...are everything.
8. I've been feeling so fancy lately using my gold with a black tassel wick clipper. Love it.
9. For those of you not from New York City, if you ever come to visit, you must see Flair in soho. Its my favorite store to get inspiration from. It is an endless treasure box. I am obsessed.
10. I am elated that fall is here. I feel like I am in love when this weather comes to town. I am leaving again this next Friday for a couple of weeks, so I will be soaking it all up! Enjoy your weekend everyone.