1. I had the best start to the week in Chicago last week. I hadn't been in forever and it was such a wonderful time. Along with a few design meetings, I had to stop in to some stores I had been dying to visit. One, Buckingham ID. This store was so pretty and colorful I loved everything about it.
2. The painted lady. Such a beautiful store, very French, very soft and romantic. I just loved the ambiance and vibe. I also found some chic clothes here too.
3. Jayson Home & Garden. This store was incredible. I loved how dark and dreamy everything looked. It's a very masculine vibe but not too much, there was just the right amount of feminine flair that I was absolutely in love! I'm especially into feathers right now, so these art prints really called my name.
4. I also fell madly in love with this python desk. Hard to see in this photo, but oh my goodness it was such a stunner. I really really really want one!
5. Meanwhile, back in Texas...I was so excited and proud to have my Austin home featured in the current issue of Adore Home Magazine. Was beyond an honor.
6. My most recent update is my new art piece I created and put up in the space where the mirror was. Art x Ashlina coming soon!
7. I also felt something was missing in my space. Then I realized, hello! Black and white stripes are pretty much a signature print for me. So I headed over to Pottery Barn to grab these gorgeous pillow cases.
8. Also, so many of you have asked about my skulls in my home and where I got them. This crystal skull is from Zgallerie. I'm obsessed.
9. Not only am I obsessed with tie dye flowy dresses, I am now obsessed with tie dye rugs. Genius.
10. I am also very much now into anything with fringe. This weekend was Austin City Limits and the fashion around town was amazing. Tons of fringe happening and I fell hard for these fab boots.