Saturday, May 18
1. New York summertime. This weather is divine. The perfect time for dinners on the rooftop and perfectly glowing views. The lights in this city..are just magical.
Sunday, May 12
1. This week in Los Angeles, LCDQLA Legends was the best that it has ever been in my experience. Everyone was there, new things are happening all over our industry and I could not love it more. Especially the new Kelly Wearstler furniture. Talk about pieces from the 80's recreated and looking really chic. This leather chair was my favorite...
Sunday, May 5
1. Was beyond thrilled to have my girl Crystal in town to celebrate the unveiling of the new Jeffery Allen Marks collection for Palececk. We had such a blast together, I love our industry events. Always such a good time.
Saturday, April 27
I partnered up with NewYork.com for a little something, and spent an afternoon checking out lower Manhattan. I couldn't help but snap photos of my favorite things around the area. Thank God for my iphone which provides the ultimate camera for snapping quick pics...
Wednesday, April 24
Oh my goodness. I think this is the first time in years that I have ever gone more than 1 day of not posting and talking to you guys. While I am sort of in shock and a little remorse, I have had the craziest month ever. I've been so busy, I don't even know what day it is anymore. Among all the wonderful things that have happened recently, High Point Market was surely the best and I want to share with you what my favorite parts were...
Sunday, April 14
Sunday, April 7
1.With the weather warming up things are getting pretty vibrant in the city. My new YSL blush pink lipstick is just rocking my world...as is my cute little leopard peplum top....
Saturday, March 30
1. Spring. The weather this week makes me incredibly happy. There was a little bit of cold/rain but the sunshine has come out these last few days and I am loving every bit of it. Especially the way the morning sunlight comes right in my apartment. Agh. Happiness!
Sunday, March 24
1. This week my bedroom became a pretty shade of purple, the color is called "soulmate", I just had to have it. As much as I loved it white and felt that white and gold what was I wanted, I needed to get a little more moody in my bedroom. Now, when I walk into my bedroom, its like a dark little cocoon. It's cozy, comfortable and dreamy. I'm extremely happy about this new movement.
Saturday, March 16
1. I am over the moon that Spring is near. I love everything about Spring in this city. Flowers, better weather (thank God), outdoor brunches, Yankees games, etc. I've been spending my days preparing for the season.
Tuesday, March 5
1. This week (or week and a half, really) was one of my busiest, yet most fun because I got to spend quality time with some of my favorite people on earth. One of them being this beauty, Crystal, who is known for her fab online magazine, Rue. They had a launch party here in NYC at the Ankasa showroom and it was oh so much fun. The showroom is like my new obsession, such gorgeousness...
Sunday, February 24
1. Shortly after Valentines day I became a manifesto girl. Of course I would be one during the month of LOVE...my favorite word ever.
Sunday, February 17
1. This week was such a good one. Lots of my goodies arrived at the house, like these amazing delta lamps from Robert Abbey. I am absolutely in love, they are so much better than I actually envisioned them to be...
Monday, February 11
1. Sophia found her place in my new apartment. Right in the entryway, so I still get to see her every time I come home. She is so fab. Love her old hollywood vibe...
Monday, February 4
1. My weekend was a pretty hectic one. I packed, moved, shopped, worked on some projects and shopped my head off. Never thought I would actually tire of decor shopping...however this week, I almost reached that limit. I can't lie though, I love every minute of it. Redecorating and moving into a new space and making it a home is what I live for, among other things...
Saturday, January 26
1. This week started out so well. This beautiful gold mirror with little stud accents really warmed my soul. Has me on a little gold rush...
Saturday, January 19
1. So, slowly my adoration for photography is growing. The iphone has so many amazing photo apps like snapseed that I am absolutely obsessed with (I do realize there is much more to photography than an iphone, I am just clueless so for me...baby steps). I'm turing my friends too, now they send me great shots all tricked out with cool filters like this one of me and
My doors. I love them. At this point my friends enjoy taking shots of me in the streets in action. Many accidents have almost happened. All in the name of my love for these doors...
Saturday, January 12
1. Emerald. Not only is it Pantones color of the year but it just happens to be my current color crush. This amazing Michael Kors python clutch just had me at hello. A little pricey for my budget for a clutch, BUT...I'm still in love with it...
Sunday, January 6
1. 2013. I don't know what it is about this year but I have this feeling that this year is going to be AMAZING. So far, its off to a great start. I had the most awesome birthday with the most amazing people...
Saturday, December 29
1. Truth. I love that word and so I fell head over heels at a holiday party when I spotted this piece of artwork. It's by one of my most favorite artists, Camomile Hixon. Her glitter art is just awesome. This was me trying to capture the magic...on the sly.