1. In case you missed this feature on Glitter Guide...it literally made my week...
2. This collection of gold + white bangles literally stole the show all week. I loved every minute of rocking these fab jewels.
3. Love turning the pages of the September issue of people style watch and seeing my decor thoughts. I love boho, but not when over done.
4. Took this cool shot of these bottles of Chanel + it turned out really pretty. I'm obsessed with taking photos on my iphone and playing with the filters.
5. I loved this "love is patient" graffiti on the streets. It's one of my favorite bible verses.
6. I'm kind of in love with my dining room right now. Perfect little place for a candlelight dinner.
7. I am obsessed with gold wall sconces and I especially loved it on this tiffany blue wall with extra molding. Gorgeous.
8. Antique shopping is one of my favorite hobbies. I found this adorable little store with tons of treasures.
9. Macaroon trinket boxes are too cute. In the lovely pastel colors they make perfect gifts.
10. Alexandra Von Furstenbergs new collection of ash trays and accessories literally took my breath away. Leopard print. Wood. Smoke. Python. Neons. Everything is just so good!