1. I literally had a whirlwind of a week I have way too many good things to talk about...This mirror was one of them. I had the pleasure of spending the evening for a dinner party at one of the most amazingly decorated homes I have been to since moving to New York City. Over the weekend I was in Shelter Island and in this quaint little powder room, was this gorgeous flowered mirror. I was over the moon.
2. I also love layered rugs. It's something that I am very into lately. I'm always looking for ways to show clients different looks and I loved this jute/zebra combo.
3. I got very inspired shopping at victorias secret. The dressing room was so dark and glamorous, I would just love to create this bold look in my own home.
4. Seven Secrets of Successful Women. I read this book and was really impressed. I'm always trying to keep my business skills a fresh and new, especially because my coaching clients are always looking for new ideas. This book really gave me a whole new wind of motivation.
5. Luckily, this is where I spent most of my weekend. In the adorable guest house, you have to just love being a guest. When you work hard, you get to play hard too. When you live and work in this city, you kind of need it.
6. In the main house, this dining room chandelier really stole my heart. I kept looking at her and just admiring her milky white loveliness.
7. I also loved this modern, amazing and milky white/lucite sideboard. It is the perfect piece to put in the dining area of a more modern space. Ample space for displaying food and drink. Love it.
8. Yellow. My current color crush and loving these pretty little glass things.
9. Even though I have been loving yellow lately, the colors of the waters have been calling my name. This gorgeous emerald green water was so blissful for my weekend.
10. The best part of the day. A beautiful sunset, and this one was a beautiful one right in the city.
all photos by me.