1. I couldn't get enough of this chic little fireplace decor in an adorable upper east side apartment. A vintage faux fireplace with candles and a venetian mirror. Total domestic bliss.
2. Chandeliers are all over my radar lately. How gorgeous is this crystal beauty?
3. The ones at Herni Bendel are always at the top of my list. @nycpretty
4. Oh, and this spider one I spotted while walking in Soho in brass and pink totally got me good.
5. How chic is this table at my local post office. I love the heads, claw feet and greek key border. So very chic.
6. I got my very first glossybox sent over by this months featured glossy girl and one of my besties, Dallas Shaw. It came chock full of beauty goodness.
7. Every once and I while I have to stop and admire the blooms on the sidewalks. This blush pink color just made my entire day.
8. I temporarily threw a little Chanel bag into my frame as I search for the art piece. I am kinda loving it.
9. My new vintage brass candleabra sconces are now in my dining room. I smile every time I see their shiny goodness!
10. Need I say more. I live by this.