1. One of my most favorite things in this city are the flower stands on almost every corner. Seriously. This makes me so happy.
2. The lovely people at Off held a dinner for a few of us. We chatted about outdoor entertaining in the summer. It was at the James hotel rooftop and it was incredible.
3. I took the train to DC and I was surprised how relaxing and fun it is. I got to catch up on the news and completely enjoyed myself.
4. So the reason I went to DC is because the lovely people at Marriott Hotels + Resorts Headquarters had me out to work on creating my perfect guest room suite. Very exciting stuff.
5. A huge thanks to Moo.com for sending over some business cards. They are so fancy and cool, I love them. We will be doing a giveaway here on the blog this week to give some lucky readers fab cards too. Stay tuned.
6. Still enchanted over this gorgeous chandelier I found while shopping for a client. I want her badly.
7. Client install days are really so fun. Watching magic come together is just one of the best parts of this job. Especially uber glamorous chandeliers getting hung. Gasp. So good.
8. I finally got the new Iphone5. I LOVE IT. I am especially obsessed with how my neon pink case pops in my office. Its such the perfect accessory.
9. I have said this prayer every morning every day this week and I swear my days have been so much lighter, filled with ease and way more productive.
10. This memorial day weekend I am here...Enough said.