1. New York summertime. This weather is divine. The perfect time for dinners on the rooftop and perfectly glowing views. The lights in this city..are just magical.
2. Obviously I can't get over this plum bedroom. So rich and glamorous.
3. These flowers from Diane James Home. I can't even believe they aren't real.
4. In preparation for styling a dinner party I had to do some shopping and I enjoyed every single bit of it. All this gold just had me at hello. I just want to fill my apartment with all of it.
5. The doors of New York has been so fun to shoot lately. I fell hard for the mossy bay window on this brownstone. Absolutely beautiful!
6. Baraonda. My new favorite place to meet the girls for chit chat. The art in the place is so fab and Miami 1020's deco fabulous. Love it.
7. Went to see the Killers at Madison Square Garden and it was a blast. They put on a really good show and I really love MSG. It's such a fun venue.
8. The photographer I work with, has such an adorable apartment. I love this dresser, I mean it seriously is so hard for me not to try and steal it. The way she styled it up with her vintage camera collection...now thats chic.
9. Kind of obsessed with the diamond cut edges on my dining room mirror. Yeah. I am in love with it.
10. This week tons of photos were all over the gossip pages and online news sites from the week of design in LA. My girl Cass and I made a little appearance under LA celebrity pics....oh haaay. lol. we are so not celebrities, but it kinda made our week.