1. Was beyond thrilled to have my girl Crystal in town to celebrate the unveiling of the new Jeffery Allen Marks collection for Palececk. We had such a blast together, I love our industry events. Always such a good time.
2. After seeing this photo on the NYC& G May issue, I decided that pale blue walls and topiaries are my new jam.
3. As much as I enjoyed watching the Yankees play, the buttery brown leather barcelona chairs REALLY were speaking to me. I enjoyed them so much more.
4. My clients finished home office area. Looks so fab, I am just loving the oranges and her adorable son too.
5. I sometimes think that mixing flowers can be so beautiful. This simple and soft mix of orchids and tulips worked so well for family brunch this weekend.
6. There just are no words to describe my affections for this piece. Those gold lion knobs are out of control good. Oh, and how about the lucite legs of the chest? Beautiful!
7. Right next to Bethesda fountain in Central Park (my favorite place in the city) is this little underway that is so magical. I get chills every time I visit and the weather has been so beautiful lately, it was perfect.
8. Home sweet home. It makes me so happy, and so do my pillows.
9. Went to this incredibly delicious restaurant called Bogota in Brooklyn for a bite but I couldn't take my eyes of this fantastic pink acrylic light fixture. I have just never in all my life seen anything so chic.
10. Always a good reminder, no? This helped me so much this week.
HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO EVERYONE!