1. Spring. The weather this week makes me incredibly happy. There was a little bit of cold/rain but the sunshine has come out these last few days and I am loving every bit of it. Especially the way the morning sunlight comes right in my apartment. Agh. Happiness!
2. Thanks to Tshirtprinting.org whom surprised me with a fab tee with my logo on it. So fun and the shirt is soooooo comfy. I might have to order a few more.
3. Have been on an art mission this week. Found these amazing impressionistic pieces by a young girl here in NYC. So vibrant and colorful we had to snag one.
4. Obsessed with my vintage purple glass cake tray. Perfect for macaroons and coffee with the girls.
5. Rachel Ashwell, you know the gal behind Shabby Chic. She threw the most awesome little dinner party. How cute is the tabletop?
6. Room Service finally has taken over NYC. I used to shop the LA/OC locations all the time. I am beyond happy that they now are in my lovely city. Hollywood glam at its finest.
7. YES. Gold gun drawer pulls. Could you get any better?
8. This is the wood paneling I was talking about yesterday. It was so so so gorgeous!
9. Another view of my chairs. I just adore them. This week I lent one out to a photo shoot and I missed her while she was gone. I love good high wingback chairs. They truly are the best.
10. The best advice I have ever gotten.