1. Shortly after Valentines day I became a manifesto girl. Of course I would be one during the month of LOVE...my favorite word ever.
2. I love this little nook of my apartment. Sade, my beautiful orchid sits so perfectly between my wingback studded chairs. Home sweet home.
3. Spain. Oh yes, I booked my trip to Spain this week and when I got sent a pic of some of the doors, I was struck in the heart. I can't wait to see these beauties.
4. Thanks to stickygram my fridge is looking so fun and fresh with my little instagram magnets. I love them, its so much fun to see mini pics of my favorite things that rock my world.
5. I am loving the gold lion door knockers around this city. This brass on black just really spoke to me.
6. I have been loving the neon lights around the city too. Reminds me so much of the gorgeous lights in Paris. Le Magnifique was the perfect setting for a little late night nosh.
7. Speaking of Paris. I so adore the imagery in this cute little book, Paris vs New York.
8. I have a black one but the minute I saw this pink moroccan pouf, I thought to myself I might just need another one.
9. Orange and brown stripes, potted topiaries, wood base lamp and little chinoiserie monkey coasters make such a chic little masculine decor display. So cute.
10. Last but not least, the very door that just sent chills down my spine this week. Incredible.