1. One secret to my domestic bliss is an ever consistent dance party in my apartment. I always have music in full swing, thank goodness my neighbors don't mind. Music is such a huge part of my life, I love the way it enhances the mood. So getting ready for my friends birthday party was just that much more fun after I finally found something to wear. My favorite vintage black sequin dress can always make for the perfect last minute costume, right?!?!
2. This quote made my week and I am desperate now for this amazing art piece. Could be so fab in a large entryway, it just says everything. "when you love what you have, you have everything you need".
3. This week started off with a bang and I have to give a HUGE thank you to my fabulous assistant Javier. There is really nothing better than working with quality people who get your vision and are ready to get down and dirty and pull through. So blessed by this guy.
4. The Palihouse hotel in LA is such an inspiring place. This polaroid artwork is now the inspiration for a client dining room piece. It is the type of thing that just steals the show. Cannot wait to make this happen.
5. West Elm Market has officially launched and open in Brooklyn. It is such an amazing place filled to the brim with all domestic essentials. You must check it out. The party was rocking and we came home with the most incredible swag bag filled to the brim with domestic goodies.
6. My dates at the event.... the NICOLES of design. On the left Nicole Cohen, my DONY partner, me (little fact: my middle name is nicole) and Nicole Gibbons. We had a blast at the West Elm Market launch, got to talk design which is always a good time for me. I love these girls.
7. DONY: The Doors of New York. I think most of you know about my little instagram project I started a while back. I brought on my partner Nicole because she is the ultimate New Yorker and we have similar design loves. We are obsessed with our little instagram. Follow us if you haven't already @thedoorsofnewyork...we have some BIG, BIG things in store!
8. Kelly Wearstler's new book Rhapsody! I can not speak highly enough about the magic inside this book. Absolutely incredible things. You must get your copy ASAP.
9. Breaking out the good china for a work at home kinda day is one of those things that just puts a smile on my face. It's never not a good idea to get a little fancy. I love this cup.
10. How much are those doggies in the window? A little pricey in my personal opinion but adorable and absolutely perfect none the less. They just made my day.