1. A very busy week came to an end with a trip back home to Texas for my grandmothers 95th birthday. She is the sweetest, most amazing grandma and I am beyond blessed to have her in my life. Love this girl...
2. I am so into this art deco style chair with shell like lines. Its so very vibrant velvet and in the perfect magenta hue.
3. On a shopping trip in Soho, I popped on by C. Wonder to be greeted by the gorgeous, glossy blue foo dogs. They had me at hello.
4. This is my favorite bedroom color scheme ever, we called it the gabriel room. The peacock blue and gorgeous gold mirror is just so rich and elegant. The mirror was such a find in an upper west side vintage store...pure perfection.
5. I love coming to my grandmothers home in Dallas. This is her entryway. Striped walls in pretty blue and this adorable little bench. She is such a chic woman...
6. This fab tablescape was also at C. Wonder. Love the ikat plates and orange placemat. Such a fun little combo.
7. So it was brought to my attention that IKEA has these mirrored dressers on super sale. I almost died.
8. On a shopping trip to Brooklyn I popped in the Trader Joes to grab some water and to my surprise it looked like this. I was in heaven.
9. You can probably tell by now that I have an affinity for cross jewelry. I have been rocking this white and gold number on the regular and I'm kind of in love.
10. The highlight of my week was working with Elevate NY and decorating the classroom at this Bronx school for creative kids. My heart is so for the youth, for me, its so important to be involved in nurturing and supporting creativity. Had the most fun day doing this!