1. It was a fun week for designers here in NYC. My favorite fall event at NYDC, What's new, What's next in design was super fun. Crystal & I got to celebrate her magazine's 2 year anniversary, and 2 years of friendship and chasing after our dreams. Oh, what a night...
2. After spending a long weekend in Texas, flying back to NYC was the ultimate highlight of my week. The city in the fall is incredibly perfect, I have fallen in love with this city all over again. It's absolutely delicious.
3. Wood + Lucite in the most amazing form. This desk at Neirman Weeks is so incredible that I can hardly contain myself. The lines are genius. Oh, and that orange chair with brass studs is such a perfect complement.
4. The new Arteriors showroom here is packed with incredible things. The lighting was out of control and this chandelier had to be the most show stopping piece in the room. Such a stunner, no? Reminds me of a pretty little flapper girl dress.
5. I don't know if its because I am going to Paris or what, but curved lines on furniture is just all I can seem to talk about right now. This moment of pattern, lines and texture just took my breath away.
6. This mirror. I just couldn't help but fall in love with it. The relief little lovers scene is so romantic and beautiful. My heart must have skipped a beat a few times.
7. This was the last week of me wearing my bright pink polish that I have so adored all summer. I loved every moment of it. It's one of the things I really love about being a girl, pretty polish. I just love beauty products.
8. This little scene in my grandmothers bedroom really rocked my world. The colors, textures, fabrics, etc. It all goes so well together and completely inspires me to get more color in my apartment.
9. Every person should have a brass door knocker with their last name on it, no? I think so!
10. I'm getting ready to spend a lot of time in Williamsburg. My newest client has such a sick townhouse and this week I began to explore the area. Looking forward to do some Brooklyn treasure hunting.