1. As summer is coming to an end I have been actively prepping my closet for fall. I have had my eyes on these fab cross rings and I finally found the perfect double finger cross ring (this one is from ALDO) it's my most favorite accessory right now. I just really need it in gold!
2. One thing about this summer has been long strolls around the city and I have taken dozens of photos of the gorgeous doors all over Manhattan. I just adore them. So, I started a second instagram for it
@thedoorsofnewyork. Because thats the logical thing to do these days, right? It has quickly become my little addiction.
3. I am sucker for tortoiseshell, obviously... and these chairs just completely blew me away!
4. Ah, pink roses. I love the many different shades of pink roses. They are so vibrant and beautiful. I can never get enough of them and every morning when I walk by them, they instantly put a smile on my face.
5. I always love this David Hicks wallpaper. How great does it look in this cute little apartment entryway? I am always happy with the way it instantly glams up any old room and I find myself using it in so many projects because of that. Can't wait to show you guys the rest of this apartment, we just have to get it all finished first. Heading to Brooklyn today to search for some treasures!
6. My new greek key bedding finally has made its bedroom debut and I am so in love with it. It's awesome because now I ALWAYS make my bed just so I can see its chic-ness.
7. I have a neighbor who lives in this fabulous building and I find myself so excited every time I visit because I get to see this glamorous chandelier...I so want one!
8. Styling your cookware is so essential for any DECORISTA...I love the way my sweet friend styled hers.
9. This pretty little kitty stopped me in my tracks. She perfectly posed along with a few pillows and a beautiful leather bag. I seriously am considering getting one of these chic statues for my front door. So very "I am a rockstar".
10. It was tuesday about 10:30 at night and on a walk home I was so surprised by an impromptu opera session. It was incredible and magical and I just wish my camera took a better photo so I could have captured the ambiance. These are the things I love about living in New York City. So wonderful, It just absolutely made my week.