1. When I really feel the most fulfilled in life is when I am doing something for others. It brings out my inner radiance and lets me really shine. Earlier this week I went to a career fair for young kids in Harlem and talked to them about being an interior designer/blogger and entrepreneur. The kids were incredibly smart and very confident about what they want in life and many of them were impeccably dressed. I loved it, these kids might have very well rocked my whole year!
2. This amazing chaise lounge was at my local thrift store. How very Rococco. So glam!
3. Such an interesting greek key pattern, no? In black and gold, too. Love.
4. Got these babies for my client and they are so fabulous and perfect for her space. I really wanted them for myself. love love love.
5. This book by the mom + daughter duo of good bones great pieces is SUCH a good read. Definitely a book I recommend for anyone that needs a little help decorating their home.
6. I was in the country at our family's weekend home up east and my room had the most beautiful pink walls and pretty brass sconces.
7. I also LOVE this greek key rug. Ordered something similar for a clients apartment recently. Love the graphic details. So pretty and fun.
8. My favorite appetizer ever is guacamole. When made well, I go bananas. Especially because I think I make the best guacamole.
9. These sweet guys are some of my favorite people, they continuously rock my world on a weekly basis and I wanted to give them proper credit. Monday we attended a black tie benefit for An evening of Many Hopes. Love em.
10. Just a little quote that warmed my heart this week. Sometimes words can make life more meaningful and exciting.