1. In my post a few days ago, I talked about loving where you live and I truly believe in that. Point is clearly shown here as this is my view when I walk in my door, stripes galore! I love it.
2. No one loves brass like me and this very cool coffee table just took me by a sweet surprise. I am getting so excited to go to High Point Market and see the latest goodies.
3. Tangerine Tango is popping up all over this city. Color of the year is on fire, I never really had a passion for orange but its slowly creeping up on me. It can be such a vibrant and pretty color.
4. Where Brooklyn at? Had to do some work in Brooklyn Heights this week and I thoroughly enjoyed my visit there, some incredible townhomes and lovely little shops.
5. Oh how any domestic goddess must love a good knife collection. I attended the Spring event for West Elm and the new kitchen goods were just awesome!
6. I love the combo in my bathroom right now. White, silver and black...now all thats missing is a little greenery.
7. I spent a LOT of time at the D & D building this weekend selecting fabrics and such. I don't know what it is about tassles that always draws me in but I love them in every color!
8. I attended a super fab art event and blue & cream. It's probably one of my new favorite little shops downtown. I just loved everything!
9. Oh yeah. Clients new entryway light fixture. Sooo pretty!
10. One of the best things about New York City...the cool graffiti and art all around the town. This cute little word was stenciled on a local garbage dumbster. How perfect, no?