1. One of my best friends in the world came to visit me in NYC and we took the city by storm. Our favorite spot was the W downtown, the upstairs lounge has THE coolest ceiling I have ever seen. These curvy, strip lights...it's like being in a fun house. We loved it.
2. I loved loved loved, being part of the JOYUS blogger design challenge. If you haven't voted yet, go ahead and watch the videos and vote for your favorite. They are all so much fun to watch.
3. So my sweet friend sent me this photo of this gorgeous mirrored console. I think my heart skipped a beat. I love that its not a dresser. This could be the perfect bar area for someones fancy apartment.
4. All the african and ethnic things are just perfect for this spring and summer and I found these amazing bangles. So cute, I just adore them.
5. I visited the Met this week and let me tell you, I could just be there all day long. This one installation inspired me so much. I love gradient colors in art. So pretty.
6. I haven't found a decor book that I can read over and over in a while, but this book has sincerely stolen my heart. Be your own decorator by Susanna Salk is really, really good. Every page is filled with colorful gorgeousness.
7. this leopard metallic wallpaper I spotted while at a vintage store downtown is amazing! It was in a window installation and I felt instantly connected to its charm. Hello glam 80's.
8. For those of you that don't know me, I am still just a little girl at heart and I just have a small obsession with HELLO KITTY. She is so cute. My mom still sends me cute little things because she knows I love her so...
9. Since the sun has started rising from a different angle in my apartment and every morning I wake up feeling so energized by the gorgeous sunlight peering through the window.
10. Last but certainly not least, I want to add that this week has been such a beautiful one. The week of Easter is filled with such good feelings for me. Celebrating what Jesus did for us as people, is a beautiful thing. So incredibly thankful!