1. It's raining here in New York and I have one of my favorite people in the world visiting me, wishing it was sunnier. It makes me reminisce over my time in Florida, oh how I miss the sunshine and painting in my caftan + gold bikini. I had a few of you commission me to paint you "pink sunsets" and it warms my heart to do them. I just love getting in the creative spirit...
2. Loving this Jonathan Adler tray with waves and hues of warm colors and gold. The colors blend so beautifully together, no?
3. This gorgeous light gray wood side table is working so perfectly in my client's apartment. Getting so excited for it to be done.
4. I am just in LOVE with the deep red velvets and greek key mixed with leopard patterns at the Plaza. So incredibly rich looking, I always feel like a princess when I'm there.
5. So in love with my copy of Kishani Perera's new book Vintage Remix. I have looked through it several times at this point and I am just smitten with it. It's so good, definitely one for the bookshelf!
6. I am seriously crazy for this gold lamp with pink shade in the kate spade + Florence Broadhurst advertisement. It's so fresh and glam...perfect for this decorista!
7. I could be crazy, or maybe its just because it's finally spring but I am itching to paint my entire apartment a soft blush pink. Definitely daydreaming...
8. So, my new BFF bracelet from Jen is my favorite new accessory. And its PINK too!
9. I'm starting to realize my adoration for the color pink this week, but how beautiful are these pretty tulips that line the streets of my neighborhood. It brightens my day to see spring in full bloom!
I think of spring as the season for new things and very big blessings!
10. Oh how I love getting pretty things in the mail. Look how cute this little note card is that I got from my sweet friend Meg. So sweet and colorful, just like her!