1. I love love love love my job and I am so thankful that I get to spend lots of time shopping for things. I found this super amazing antique gold mirror for a client and it absolutely rocked my world. (too bad during delivery part of the top broke...ahhh. such is the life of decorating)
2. Every girl loves flowers. This girl loves roses, especially pink ones. So thankful for the very sweet & incredible person who gave me these...
3. This book is GOOD! Carlton Varney (assistant to the famous first lady of decorating, Dorothy Draper) shares his love of decorating and his favorite interiors. It's pretty fabulous! It's quite incredible...I recommend you get a copy!
4. I love grouped pottery in bright and fun colors. I'm thinking of going with something like this for a clients space.
5. Anything mirrored is AMAZING to me and I found this credenza thing at my local vintage shop. If I had room for it, it would be mine.
6. Had lunch this week with some friends at Fred's in Barneys on Madison and I almost fell over when I saw this neon yellow calfskin Celine bag. WOW!
7. Black and white toile dishes. I scored some at my local thrift for myself and a client. Will make the perfect wall decor. So very Eddie Ross inspired.
8. I had an amazing birthday party to attend. A black and white mask dinner, it was so much fun. I love dressing up!
9. More pottery collection finds and this time mixed with a little glass all in the same hue of blue. Can we tell I am having a moment with collections?
10. The BEST part of my week? The amazing day of weather where everyone was out and about in Central Park enjoy a bit of heat and I wore a tank top. Hooray for new york city springtime.