Happy hump day Decorista readers! Morgan here with your Couture + Colour...Ashlina is out in Las Vegas speaking at Market and checking out whats hot in design...
This week's color(s) are inspired by the chic-ness that is Las Vegas and sophisticated
are black and white! One of my favorite color combos. Together they always look amazing and in my eyes you can never do wrong with black and white.
1. Loving this sweet and fabulous black and white Ellery Ventures Dip Dye dress via
2. This white long fringe floor lamp would add the perfect touch of drama to any space!
3. I love the look of giving a long hallway a low stripe of color like this space above. image via
4. This black chaise pops in an all white interior, looks like a dreamy place to read a book. image via
5. There is some 60's black and white greatness going here, wanting this piece from 1st Dibs!
6. I am obsessed with this black and white photo collage Doug Meyer used as a wallpaper! Brilliant.
Mmm I love me some black and white, hope you like it too! Have a wonderful week!